Exploring The Benefits of Employer-Assisted Housing
An employer can now practice of offering employees housing benefits through employer-assisted programs, this is becoming more common as employers recognize their bottom-line value and as cost-effective products become more available. Specifically, employers are using employer-assisted housing (EAH) benefits to address internal goals and community issues affecting core business operations, including the need to:
- Reduce the cost of employee recruitment, retention, and training by using housing benefits to attract and retain employees.
- Reconfigure (and reduce) other benefit costs when employees choose housing benefits offering long-term asset-building opportunities.
- Offer more cost-controllable benefits, since Pabahay programs require one-time rather than continuing employer payments.
- Option to reduce tax payment on housing benefits
- Increase productivity, security, and property values by encouraging employees to purchase homes proximate to corporate facilities.
- Improve community relations as good employees make good neighbours.
- Improve employee morale and life-cycle benefits planning by helping employees achieve an important life goal – owning a home.
Would you like to set up an appointment for more Pabahay programs details?
Bancrea Pabahay Top Features
- Rent to Own or Easy to own homes schemes
- Flexibility of reservation, documentation and amortization options
- Low interest rates from Pag-Ibig and Home Mortgage Finance Corp (HMFC)
- Low Equity or NO EQUITY for selected projects
- Longer terms for low monthly amortizations up to 30 years
- Special employer Home Assisted assistance and privileges
- Special promo packages for employees from 5 units availment up
- Can be arrange with the employer financing home option
- Quick Pag-ibig home loan processing for 10-15 working days with documents and signed all the necessary required documents, lipat na once unit is ready and approved the financing
- 24/7 Live chat and customer service
- Access to our Partner’s Marketplace and enjoy up to 50% discounts from purchasing of home improvement products, insurances and more…