A new residential condominium tower now under construction in Mandaluyong will open the door to a special kind of space – one’s own home in the middle of bustling Metro Manila.
That new vertical community is named “Urban Deca Towers EDSA” and it offers what the company calls the “micro-living condominium” with units from 13.06 sqm geared for the single, middle-class, upwardly-mobile professional and college students.
Model Unit Photos
Project Vital Statistics
- Land Area: 900sqm
- Total Floor Area: 25,375.24sqm
- Number of Floors: 42 + 4 basements (3 basements and LGF)
- Number of Units: 1,148
- Number of Parking Slots: 147
- Number of Elevators: 4
- Floor Density: 28 units per Floor
- Unit Size: 13sqm more or less
Amenities and Facilities
- Convenience Store
- Food Hall / Lounge Area
- Commercial Spaces
- Administration Office
- Building Lobby / Reception Area
- 24 hour Security + CCTV
List of Requirements
- 8 Pcs 1×1 I.D. Picture
- Two Valid Government Issued ID’s
Driver’s License, Postal ID, SSS ID, GSIS ID, TIN ID, PRC ID, Police Clearance, Senior Citizen’s ID, PhilHealth, Consular ID, Passport, Company ID, School ID, OFW ID, POEA ID, Unified Multi-Purpose ID.
- Proof of Income
3 Months Latest Pay slip, COE w/ Compensation, Bank Statement, Remittance, ITR, Job Contract Abroad, Business Permit, Audited Financial Statements.
- Proof of Billing
Electric Bills or Water Bills
- Marriage Certificate (Married) / NSO Birth Certificate (Single)
- 40 Post Dated Checks (PDC)
We can assist you in opening a Checking account. Let us know.